Crypto-Currency Course: Introduction Level 101
Learn about Trading and Investing in Crypto-Currency Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and the New Decentralized Global Economy – Live Online from the CME Group Trading Floor (Pits) in Chicago.
Venue: Online live from the CME Group Trading Floor in Chicago via GO-To-WebinarCME Group Building 141`West Jackson Blvd Suite #1404 Chicago IL, 60604 (312) 685-2582 Email: email@example.com
Instructor: Saul Shaoul CME Group Member, Trader, Educator and Mentor.
Important: Online Trading Course Attendees
- Optional – receive 30 days access to your own online Crypto-Currency trading platform complete with professional charting, live data and trade simulation.
- You will need a up to date computer or laptop with internet access.
- You will receive a FREE (6) Six months online access pass Pit IQ (Pit Intelligence) a $2,879.70 value.
Areas that can be covered in this Trading Course:
- Overview of the Crypto-Currency (ICO) Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Market and Products available for Trading and Investing.
- Understanding the Risks Associated with Trading and Investing in Crypto-Currency Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin Initial Coin Offering (ICO) .
- Setup and Funding of your Trading and Investment Account.
- Review of Various ways to Protect your Crypto-Currency Accounts and Investments.
- How to Setup your Trading/Investment Platform, Charts and Trade Entry Screens
- How to Enter and Exit a Trade on your Trading Platform using the Trade Simulator
- Understanding the Importance of Setting Predetermined Stops and Targets for your Trades and Investments
- Understating the Importance of Support, Resistance and Pivot Points
- Importance of the Economic Developments in Crypto-Currency and BlockChain (ICO)
Course Fee: $995.95
Questions about online trading course registration or to register over the phone.
Don’t hesitate to call 1-312-685-2582 ask for Saul Shaoul or via Skype (marketvu)
Upon registration, attendance and/or purchase of this/any workshops, mentoring services, trading education, websites, webinars, pitiq, pit intelligence you the attendee/registrant/participant/student hereby waive all claims and suits against the marlin letter, the floor traders club, pitiq, pit intelligence, financial broadcasting network, linda lesniak, saul shaoul, spokespersons, sponsors, websites, webinars, organizers, benefactors or anyone else associated in any way with any of the financial broadcasting networks, pitiq, pit intelligence, websites, webinars, workshops, worksheet, seminars, courses, mentoring services whether in-person or online or any other form for any loss in trading any expense, or personal expense, education cost, mentoring fee, costs and any and all fees and costs incurred by you and yours related to these materials/worksheets/seminars/trading education/mentoring services/websites/webinars/pitiq/pit intelligence/fbn/floor traders club and workshops.
As an attendee/registrant/participant you are aware and agree that these courses/mentoring/classes/materials/seminars/worksheets/pitiq/pit intelligence/websites/floor traders club/fbn/webinars and workshops are provided/conducted for educational purposes only and Nothing should be taken as trading advise.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON
The risk of loss in trading futures, options, crypto-currency, bitcoin initial coin offering, (ICO), blockchain, cash currencies and other leveraged transaction products can be substantial. Therefore only “risk capital” should be used. Futures, options, crypto-currency, bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin initial coin offering, (ICO), blockchain, cash currencies and other leveraged transaction products are not suitable investments for everyone. The valuation of futures, crypto-currency, ethereum, litecoin, initial coin offering, (ICO), blockchain, bitcoin options, cash currencies and other leveraged transaction products may fluctuate and as a result clients may lose more than the amount originally invested and may also have to pay more later. Consider your financial condition before deciding to invest or trade.
CFTC RULE 4.41 Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations unlike actual performance record: simulated results do no not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or overcompensated of the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No presentation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those predicted or shown.